Thursday, June 18, 2009

They sent me to Outer Space

Today I was again shopping at the Fantasy Faire. Its been loads of fun for me to visit and not have to worry about any of the behind the scenes work. I have to say tho... I am loving the merfolk sim totally underwater (yes i did go swiming), but now I have to tell you about this mornings experience.

Who Knew!!!! When you hit the tp at the Central area of the Fantasy Fair you would be transported up into the galaxy among the stars and planets to find all your favorite Sci-Fi Shops. I should have known after The Merfolk sim that the builders would pull something ... but wow this one really rocks ... Here is a picture or two for you ....


Make sure you view this sim at midnight ... you will just be totally awed by what you see...


So once I finished checking out all the things in the shops I really had no idea existed in SL ... (silly me) ... I went back to the landing point and was going to head to the next sim when I see this sign... TP to gardens... well you know here we go to the Sci-gardens... more suprises of course... I found the auction area and yes there is one so get over there cuz there is alot of good things to get for low prices!!!!! Remember ... it all goes to RFL!!!! BID BID BID....

More then that i found another amazing area of color and moon rocks and so lavafalls... wow.. thought I was standing on the moon or something ... ALL I can say is KUDOS to the build team of the fantasy faire!!!!!


Go SHOP!!!!! THIS IS FOR RFL .. AND WE HAVE LIVES TO SAVE!!!!

TOGETHER WE FIND A CURE !!!!

No comments: