Tuesday, May 20, 2008

AN IMPORTANT THOUGHT

Today's blog is a bit different in that it's not about fashion, or the fashion world as we know it. It's about the friendships that are formed, the respect that you give to each person.

I have been blessed with the friendships that i have formed, and although my days in sl are spent busy working on the agency, not a day goes by that i don't think of these friendships that i have made.

I've learned in the last week that I don't want a moment to go by that my friends don't know how much they mean to me, I don't ever want a day to come that they question how I feel about our relationships. I've seen this happen far too much lately in Second Life that people are overlooked, pushed aside, or ignored because of the way they look or a comment said.

All that I ask is that we all remember that although we are pixels on a screen, there is a real person behind what you see. Kindness, Respect, and Friendships are appreciated by all. And for the friendships that you have now, don't let it come to a point that people question how you feel.

Moxie and Forda, I love you both and we grieve together.

Wo, you will be missed, you were honorable, opinionated, strong, and most of all talented. It was a pleasure working beside you in Tailor Made, and more of a pleasure to call you "friend". You are with us always. We love you. Your at peace now, rest well Angel.

To all my friends, you know who you are, you're in my heart always.

Always,
Emee Flanagan, Timeless Modeling Agency CEO

No comments: