Sunday, July 19, 2009

Thank you All... You Recordbreakers!!!

We just finished the closing ceremonies for this years Relay for Life ... WOW... I don't have the words right now but through my tears of joy and the strength and love I feel for each one of you that gave just 1L$ this year... I had to say thank you !!!

Its been a very long year for us... we started last September planning the Clothing Fair... Amethyst and I have been so blessed to have met so many people along the way and friendships have been made that will never go away... again ... Thank you ....

I would like to share the total that was just given out... we have raised to right now ... $261,651 USD. WOW.... yes that is $261,651!!!!!!

SO to everyone who Relayed with Amethyst and myself this year... Thank you .... Thank you ... and Thank you ...

Now . Rest for a while .. cuz we have to top that next year... and will be talking to you soon cuz planning for the clothing fair will be starting soon ....!!!!

GO RELAY FOR LIFE !!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice blog,i liked it
Surat